I am really pleased to be offering the Bergman Method Facial Reflexology within my practice.
Facial reflexology focuses on reflex (pressure) points on the face, which help stimulate the body’s healing mechanisms and help improve circulation and nerve conduction, encouraging the release of toxins from the body via the lymphatic system. Balancing reflex points in the face connect to and help balance the entire body. The Bergman Method has been developed over the past 20 years and is based on ‘Zone Therapy’ which was created by Dr William Fitzgerald.
The face provides a beautiful and precise tool to read what is going on within the body’s internal organs, central nervous system and neuro biological systems. The face’s close proximity to the brain and cranial nerves especially make Facial Reflexology very powerful in impacting body systems.
Benefits of Facial Reflexology
• Aims to relieve the effects of stress
• Aims to improve circulation to the face and head area
• Improves lymphatic drainage aiding the removal of waste products and toxins
• Relieves tension in the muscle tissue
• Relieves mental strain and improves concentration
• Helps relieve sinusitis / congestion
• Has a direct rejuvenating effect on the skin and leaves the face glowing and radiant
• Can bring about a general feeling of calmness and relaxation